Wonderboy Legends Wonderboy Legends

Buggy as all get up

But for some strange reason, I keep coming back for more. A great concept, though needs a lot more tinkering and debugging. The worst glitch is the item clone glitch. I lost a freaking Troll's club because of it! Blast it all!

Aliens from Planet Dave Aliens from Planet Dave

Hot Diggity DAWG!

This only reminds me of my dark lust for live-action graphical adventure games. This game was extremely funny, and I found a sickening lust of watching you get killed in various ways. Graphics were cheesy (in the good way) and the style was spot on. This is one of my favorite games in Newgrounds.

Hope you DO make a follow up to this.

LeoZ responds:

I think i probably will

Fentruck Soundboard Fentruck Soundboard

Whoovas, Whoovas!

Wow, I remember the episode with the fake Yakistonian..... Been over 5 years, but I remember. This was worth it just for the flashback, man. Still not the best soundboard, but still a few golden quotes. Maybe you could break into other characters, Mmmmmm?

wizardman responds:

Well, hopefully the flashback factor will ge this out of judgment. That being said, this is more of a nostalgic quote soundbaoard than anything else. I probably will do some other characters in the future. Thanks for the review.

"Office Boredom" - FULL! "Office Boredom" - FULL!

Hit Detection is your worse enemy here

The biggest problem I had was the hit detection, sometimes it simply wouldn't exist. I would shoot right in the center of the stapler flunkie, and it would still stand! This is a real game killer, but other than that, I enjoy the concept and the game itself.

Fix the Hit Detection!