Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters

Love For the TS series

Though I was surprised you didn't hit on what I thought was the weakest element of the whole series:

No Jumping.

It is hard to get people to play the game when they are forced to accept the fact that despite all the awesomeness, they can't hop or skip. Linear level design... makes it feels a bit dated.

But still awesome.

Cheesy Shorts: Cards Cheesy Shorts: Cards

... My God

Wonderful Two-Hit Pun. You must pump more of these out as the whim takes you.

Chibis of the Caribbean Chibis of the Caribbean

This is probably how the Producer first saw it....

Crazy fast Pirates of the Carribbian?

Works for me!

I'd love to see this kind of creativity being blown up in bigger projects, the production values are really meh. Specially the sound.

Keegan'sTruckChronicles 1 Keegan'sTruckChronicles 1

Graphics Sucks, but who cares?

I can certainly see you put in a lot of work in this movie. I love the story, it is so crazy, yet flows perfectly. Dialouge was a little uneven. Sometimes it was a little goofy, other times it actually made me laugh out loud. And then there are the graphics.

*cough*

Yeah.

But who cares. You compensated with an original plot and a lot of spirit, so I think this is a worthy addition to the Newgrounds family.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Hot Diggity!

Or Hot Damn!

This was awesome! You fit the style almost perfectly to the Soviet Working Man Hero flavor. All you needed was an obvious capitalist overlord oppressing the people, or maybe a cossack or two, and it would have made Battleship Potekmon seem like a confusing piece of propaganda!

I hope to see some more in this theme!

Birthday Card For You Birthday Card For You

Hey, it's better than what I get from Hallmark.

This is pretty decent, I like the time-warp flavor. The humor is pretty broad, but hey, that cow's face cracks me up. :P

Feeding EVA Feeding EVA

Sweet!

Sound cut out, in middle, but otherwise pretty tight! Right as the two guards come in, the sound dies.

The ClockCrew Asylum The ClockCrew Asylum

Tasty.

I liked this one, and not just for the Psychonauts flavor. Though I thought the action scenes were a bit generic, I enjoyed the overall mood of the place. A worthwhile addition to Newgrounds.

Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3 Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3

That was pretty decent

It is pretty nice to see a different take on the normal animation around here. I still think the 3d is a little meh, but it's different in a good way. Everything else was pretty decent. I admit, the rambling dialogue made me smile a few times. XD

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah I am just having fun this weekend with flash and silliness.